When we exchanged rings, we hoped our family of two would grow.
It has, into a family of 4. We're just split in half.
Two of us walk the Earth while two of us fly in Heaven.

Saturday, July 12, 2014

InstaFriday

Instafriday time again. Here we go!

Another Sunday, another church service. This sermon is based on Matthew 6:5-8
How many of you have such a beautiful bush view during coffee hour!? A cuppa with a view. I seriously love my Aussie home church. Love love love.
It's been a while since I've had dessert after Sunday dinner. I decided to gild the lily this week. Vanilla ice cream. Custard. Whole and crushed TimTams. Om nom nom nom nom!
Monday beckoned and off to do my errands that afternoon. What a beautiful sight to see!
I really don't understand the people that choose the stuff that gets advertised on the bathroom stall doors. Like seriously, I'm already busting to go, there's a line, and I see this!? Ugh! I don't need these eyes staring at me while I'm doing my business! Eww.
Cute stuff in the shops. Don't have enough money for it. Don't have space for it. Take a picture, insta it, walk away. Done.
Cold Monday night = hearty warm dinner. Marked down bake at home loaf of sourdough and souped up can of chicken noodle soup to the rescue!
Dinner done, it was time to scratch my crafty itch. I'd gotten my stack of photos printed and I was on a mission to stick.them.down.
Time for a break. Coffee and a TimTam! Back to work...
Hubby's away being an exhibitor at a Lego event. I've got the house to myself for the weekend. BRING ON THE SHENANIGANS!!! Might as well bake some mocha chocolate chip cookies while he's away.... yum.

Pretty quiet here on the insta front. What have you been up to?

I'm linked up with:
life rearranged


1 comments:

Marie said...

Ha! Those eyes in the loo! Creepy for sure.
Marie @ In Our Happy Place

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...